Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, October 6, 2008

My 13th Birthday

Hi everyone September 2nd was my birthday and boy was it fun!!!! We went out of town on my birthday, not for me it was for my dad and brother!!! They scheduled a dove hunting trip on September 2nd and it just happened to be that that was my birthday!!! Anyway, why the men went hunting my mom and I went Shopping and to a Tea Room!!! I got a Pillow, Necklace, a thing you hang on the wall that says a really nice thing about daughters, and a thing that hangs on the wall that says "I Found My Prince, His Name is Daddy"! Oh.... And I got a note book!!!!! When we got back we went to Chili's and had some dessert!!! It was an awesome birthday!!!! Oh... We took my beloved poodle with us!!!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena