Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, November 14, 2008

How We Can Help!!!!

I have been thinking lately on how I can help my parents and friends! So, I came up with some ideas, since some day I will have to take care of my own home as a wife and mother!
1. If you see that your mom needs help in the kitchen, cleaning the house, taking care of a sibling, or anything, offer to help her with out her having to ask!
2. Same with your dad!!!! Help him out too!
3. Help your brother/sister in the things that they may not have time for!!! Like, if you are done writing an essay but your brother/sister isn't, do his/her chores!
4. Do your responsibilites! I have a hard time with this one! always want to scrapbook, e-mail, post on my blog, make bows, etc. before I do my chores! For me to someday be a wife and mother I can't do that!!!! I have to learn to do my responsibilites FIRST!
5. Ask a friend who is pregnant or having a hard time if you can help them in any way!

I am not saying that I am perfect in all of these ways! I really have to work on them, so let's do it together!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena