Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Story For Gods Glory!


I told you that I would share the amazing things that God has done in my life!!
Here is a story for Gods glory!

Last year I was really sick!! Now, I don't mean the flu sickness, I mean a sickness that no docter could tell what it was!!! The thing is I didn't get sick for three days or a week and then get better!!! I was sick for two weeks and then well for two weeks for a period of SIX MONTHS!!!!! It was serious! Some doctors thought it was cancer and others just thought it was the Flu!!!!
Luckily, it wasn't cancer!!!!! It was really bad! I couldn't go through one day without thinking about what I wanted my funeral to be like!!! I was really scared that I was going to die!!! My mom and family nursed me all the while and my mom would try to not cry in front of me! The two weeks that I would be well I didn't feel like I could do anything!! I would get tired easily and then at the end of two weeks I would crash again!!! Then we found this one docter that really cared about what was going on in my body, and he put me on strict diets that would help me get better! I was taking six pills three times a day!!! Then after months of doing diets, getting tons of shots, and taking lots of pills everyday, the sickness left!!!!! I have gone for over a year without the same sickness!!!!! We didn't understand how all of a sudden it left but we were so thankful to God!!!! In my eyes I am a living, breathing miracle of GOD!!!!! This is a story for Gods glory!!!!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena