Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merriest Chirstmas!!

I had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!
On Christmas Eve we woke up and cleaned. (That wasn't the fun part!) Then at around 6:00 P.m. we went to my Aunt's house! I was a little bored for awhile and then my really fun cousin arrived!! The cool thing about her is that even though she is technically an Adult she acts like a young adult! She is just loads of fun! Once she got there we opened gifts and I got a picture board and some cash! Then we just talked and enjoyed each others company! (Which her and I can only do once a year because we only see each other on Christmas Eve.) Then we had to head home. (It was like 12:30 in the morning!)
Christmas Day was a blast! We all woke up to a beautiful day and said "Merry Christmas" to
each other! Then of course we opened our presents. I got a lot of jewelry making stuff, a sewing machine tote etc., some DVDs, some scrapbooking stuff, and a Clue DVD game!! Oh, and my sister's gave me a Micheal's gift card and some Oklahoma sticker's! After opening presents, we ate breakfast which was Mom's Sticky Bun's!! (It is a tradition to have Sticky Bun's for Breakfast on Christmas Day!) Then we watched some movie's and spent some time toghether! What would Christmas be like without the Christmas Story so, my Dad read the story out of his new ESV bible we got him for Christmas!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds like you had a great Christmas!

Moriah said...

Yeah. I really did! Thanks for commenting, Allison.

 
Designed by Lena