Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving

Hey everybody,
I had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We went to my aunts house and stuffed ourselves! We usually go to my grandparents house, but unfortunately their house was destroyed in hurricane Ike. (They lived in seabrook, right by the water!) Anyway, before we left my house my friend called me and asked if I could play, but at the moment I couldn't. While at my aunts house I was getting bored because I was the only there! ( All of my cousins are boys!) So, with permission from my parents I called my friend back and went over to play at her house! I have been thinking of somethings that I am great full for and here they are:
1. That God kept my family and I safe during hurricane Ike!
2. That God has given me such a wonderful family and such wonderful friends!
3. I am thankful for my animals! (Boaz, Gideon, Hadassah, Delilah, Sampson, and Mr. France!)
,And Last but Not Least,
4. I am thankful for God's love for us!

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena