Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Skirt Week-Day Two

Hello again! Yes, another wonderful day has flown by, which means it's time for a picture or two and a run-down of my day. So let's begin;

Their is a story to the latter picture. No, I don't live where this pic was taken, rather I live near it. Anyway, my Mom and I had to go to the store. We both knew we needed to take a picture so we decided to do it while out and about. This pic is actually in a store parking lot. The first picture is right in front of an indoor rock-climbing place. :-) (good times...good times)
On to what I've done today. Well, I woke up, got ready for the day, did my devo's, played around on the piano and my harp, finished the Return of the King, went to the store, came home, went to another store, and spent my evening with my family, etc. etc. :-)
Have a blessed day and see ya tomorrow!

5 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love your outfit, Moriah!! It's so good to see that you're posting again. I haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope you're doing well! :-)

~ Much love,
Lindsay <3

Anonymous said...

I love your outfit better than yesterday's!
I also think I recognize that parking lot. ;)

~Noelle

Eldarwen said...

What an adorable outfit! Sounds like a busy day... :)

Vanessa said...

Such a C-UUUU-TE outfit! :D It's very pretty!

Näna said...

Cute, cute, cute.

 
Designed by Lena