Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 21, 2010

Skirt Week

Ah, it seems like centuries have past by since I posted last and for that I'm very sorry. Since I haven't posted in 'centuries' I will indulge you with a series were I will post every day for a week. Yes, you heard..well..er..I guess read right, every day for an entire week!
Now, onto the series. In the past I have done a skirt week were I wore a skirt every day for seven day's. During these seven day's I would take a picture of myself each day. At the end of the week I would post all the pics. Long story short, I'm going to do a skirt week but instead of waiting to post the pics I'm going to post them the day they are taken. In addition to posting pic(s) I will tell you what I did that day. So, shall we get started...

Day 1 of skirt week. Well let me think, I woke up (obviously), did my devotions, got ready for the day, read, cleaned, watched a movie, went to the store, prepared dinner, did family worship, and then hung out with my family. Yup, that pretty much sums up my day.
I hope y'all have a blessed day and I can't wait to talk to y'all tomorrow! :-)

2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Fun! What a cute outfit, Moriah! Can't wait to read more posts!.... :D

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your shirt!!!! :D

 
Designed by Lena