Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Life of Late

It's been quite a while since my last post and for that I'm very, very sorry. I don't have a lot of time to post but I'll try to squeeze in what's been going on in my life lately.
Since my last post I've been extremely busy with school and such stuff. Such stuff as in choir, house cleaning, and other anonymous things. Amidst the school, choir, house cleaning, and other anonymous activities my brother had dental surgery and my mom had knee surgery. So as you can imagine my family and I have been pretty busy. :-) (By the way, my brother is up and moving now.)
My mom on the other hand is still down. She had been doing really well after the surgery but unfortunately yesterday afternoon she started having major pain and is still having lots of pain in her knee. If you could keep my mom in your prayers we would really appreciate it.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I will be praying for Mom. Hopefull she will feel better soon!

Rachel

 
Designed by Lena