Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Much Needed Post

Hello my blogger friends! I have to admit, I totally forgot about the blogging world for a few weeks in this past month. It's amazing how life can go from total peace and calm to absolute busyness and craziness. :-) Ahh, it is good to be typing again. Especially to my blogging buddy's! I'm not sure I have a whole lot of interesting stuff to type about. Your probably wondering how I could be gone from posting this long and not have anything of importance to talk about. (Also considering that I'm a girl and we have an unusual and peculiar tendency to talk quite a bit.) This past month has indeed been, to say the least, bizarre. Although it has been bizarre, it hasn't been anything out of the ordinary Christmas season. I planned, shopped, wrapped, cleaned, decorated, baked, undecorated, redecorated, and somewhere in the middle I managed to sleep. :-) Yes, this has been a bizarre yet comfortable and enjoyable Christmas. In fact, I find that I'd rather be busy instead of not doing anything at all. Although I have nothing of importance to talk about at present, I feel that will change in the next few months. A whole new world of possibilities are opening up to my whole family this year. I believe I can safely say that 2011 will be a good year for my family and I. Oh, by the way....Happy Really Belated New Year. :-)

Until next time...

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena