Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas

Christmas. What a wonderful time of the year. My Mom and I have been noticing that our house looks, well..dull. All we had for decoration was a few fake pionsettias, that was it! One of the reasons we didn't have any decor up was because our house is too small. So, we were't able to put our manger scene up, or a tree, or well.....anything. So, I was going to surprise my Mom by putting my 4ft. lime green christmas tree up in the living room for a few days. You see, she was at the store. So, as I was putting it up I was thinking about the importance of it. Why on earth is a fake tree so important to us, when really Christmas isn't about a tree? I was thinking about the true meaning of Christmas. It isn't about a christmas tree, or a man who comes down chipneys, or even an adorable snowman, it's about Jesus! So, this Christmas I'm going to focus on the important meaning of Christmas, Jesus!
Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS everybody! Later on, I'll post about my Christmas day experience, but for now I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Calico Zak said...

I award You.

~Calico Zak

 
Designed by Lena