Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, December 28, 2009

Miscellaneous

Well, I have quite a few things to tell you, and I couldn't come up with a good title, so miscellaneous will have to do. Now...were to begin.....
I'll start out with the worst news of all. A few months back my mom got an food allergy test done and then my dad did the same thing. So, about a week ago, my mom made Zac (my brother) and I go get tested. So, we went to the doctor to get tested, which by the way was rather painful for me because I have such small veins. Well, to make a long story short, we got the results today and it is okay for me, but really bad for my brother, Zac. Here are my allergies; cantaloupe, egg, rye, sunflower, wheat, and baker's and brewer's yeast. I don't think the brewer's yeast will be an issue, ;) but I am a bread lover so, the baker's yeast, wheat, and rye is definitely going to be an issue. If you want to see my brother's allergies check out his blog, he is going to post them soon.
The other thing I wanted to share is....my Mom and I are going to California next week to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and my two nephews, one of which was born a month ago. They live an hour away from San Fransisco. I am very excited, but the flight is going to be dreadful. It's an eight hour, give or take a little, flight to San Fransisco. Unfortunately, I may have to delay my Purity Part Two post, but I may be able to post will is California. Please be praying that our flights will be smooth. My Mom is really afraid of flying.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh NO! That's a lot of bummer allergies. My mom had me tested because she's allergic to practically everything, but I came out clear. I'll be praying for your mom next week, have a good flight. =)

Hayley said...

Oh... that's really too bad. :( I'm so glad I'm not alergic to anything! *heh heh*
Well, I hope you have a great flight and I'll be praying for you! (I'm kinda afraid of flying too. I always think of 911.)

Leah said...

Praying for y'all and so sorry. You'll get used to it after awhile. :(

Taylor said...

I'll be praying! Bummer about the allergies. My Mom can identify with you, she also has really small veins. How can your Mom not like flying, it's one of my favorite things! LOL :)

 
Designed by Lena