Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, January 4, 2010

A Change of Plans and A Recipe

First off, thank you for your prayers! It turns out that my Mom and I won't be going to California. :( She is still feeling ill and we don't want to take the chance of her getting worse on our way there, getting anybody else sick, or me coming down with when we get there. (I have a tendency to do that when we go on vacation etc.) At first I was very disappointed, but I have prayed and asked God to give me contentment, and He has. My Mom reminded me yesterday that God is sovereign. If He doesn't allow us to go, it's because He has a purpose. Please still be praying for my Mom's healing.

Crunchy Onion Chicken

Ingredients:

- 2 cups French's original french fried onions
- 1 egg for each breast, beaten
- (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts

Directions:

1. Finely crush French fried onions.
2. Beat egg(s). For each serving, dip chicken breast into egg; then coat with onion crumbs. (The more onion crumbs the better! :D)
3. Bake chicken in a 400 degree F. conventional oven for 20 minutes or until 165 degree F. internal temperature.

This is my favorite dish! It is so good, you really need to try it. It's easy to prepare and quick. It says that it takes 20 minutes ti bake but it usually takes 40. If you have to bake it over 20 minutes here is a tip; after the first 20 minutes lay a piece of foil over the chicken so that the onion crumbs don't burn!
Trust me this is delicious!

1 comment:

Joshua said...

God does indeed have a plan! I know things like this can be disappointing, but that's great that you are seeking the Lord and being content in Christ!

God bless,
Joshua

 
Designed by Lena