Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Books

Goodness, it seems like ages have passed by since I last wrote! I have been extremely busy with school and activities that I've completely forgotten about my blog(s). There are many things I want to post about but to post about them all at once would require a long post so, I guess I'll just post about what books I'm currently reading.
Simple Secrets to a Beautiful Home by Emilie Barnes. This is, so far, a really good book. It talks about some interesting tips to create a welcoming, peaceful environment in your home.

Loren Cunningham by Janet and Geoff Benge. This book has been very interesting. I don't really know how to explain this book without typing the chapters out! :-)
Before You Meet Prince Charming by Sarah Mally. This book is absolutely amazing! I recommend it to all young ladies!

Sir Kendrick by Chuck Black. I'm reading this book aloud to my mom. We are both really enjoying it!

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. All I have to say about this book is that Jane Austen was a talented author!
The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien. I am reading The Fellowship of the Ring and as I explained in the post below this one, I immensely enjoy every word!

Well, I believe that's all the books I'm reading right now!

3 comments:

Moriah said...

Wow! You read a lot of books at once!

Myranda Roberson said...

LOL! I just put "Pride And Pejuduce" on my I-Pod touch!
I have not had the chance to read anything but the first chapter but I plan to read it! Well, I'm glad to hear that you are doing good!


TTYL!
~Myranda

Taylor said...

I've read Before you Meet Prince Charming. It was really good! And I love Chuck Black's books!

 
Designed by Lena