Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Forty Question Tag

1- Have you been asked out? No
2 - Where was your default picture taken? University Blvd.
3 - What's your middle name? Gabrielle
4 - Your current relationship status? Single. I'm waiting on God's timing.
5 - What's the first thing you do when you wake up from a nap? I'm fourteen, not four. I don't take naps.
6 - What is your current mood? Energetic in a weird kind of way.
7 - What color shirt are you wearing? Gray
8 - Missing something? My book!
9 - Current Favorite Quote? "My own plans are made.While I can, I sail east in the Dawn Treader.When she fails me I paddle east in my coracle. When she sinks, I shall swim east with my four paws. And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world in some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise and Peepiceek will be head of the talking mice in Narnia." *Reepicheep in, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader.*
10 - If you could go back in time and change something what would be? More people on fire for Jesus!
11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be? Some kind of bird... I'd have to think about what kind though.
12 - Ever had a near death experience? Yes, but it would take to long to explain.
13 - Something you do a lot? Read
14 - The song stuck in your head? White Christmas
15 - Least favorite household chore? Sweeping
16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you. Many people... I just don't know them! :)
17 - When was the last time you cried? I cried the other day, and I knew that I would be asked this question sooner or later! Awkward.
18- Have you ever sung in front of a large audience? Yes, in our choir and and our church.
19 - If you could have one super power what would it be? ????
20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender? Weird question. Hmm. I would have to say hair and eye color.
21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks? Tall caramel frappachino extra caramel sauce
22 - What's your biggest secret? if I told you it wouldn't be a secret know would it!
23- What's your favorite color? If I had to pick one I would say................
24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or TV shows? No
25 - What's on your walls? Lots of Eiffel Tower pics.
26 - What are you? A child of the King of kings.
27 - Do you speak any other language? I'm learning Spanish.
28 - What's your favorite smell? An old book.
29 - Describe your life in one word! Saved!
30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain? No, No, No, No, No a million more times!
31 - What are you thinking about right now? The stupid question above this one.
32 - What should you be doing? Doesn't really matter. I just finished School.
33 - Who was the last person that made you upset/angry? Don't remember.
34 - How often do you talk to God? Not often enough. I'm trying to get in the habit of talking with him every morning.
35 - Do you like working in the yard? I like being outside.. most of the time. Depends on the day.
36 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want? I have no clue.
37 - What is your natural hair color? Light brown with natural highlights.
38 - Do you have many friends? Yes.
39 - Who is your role-model? Jesus.
40 - Do you like your life? Yes.

I tag,

Taylor
Celede
Eldarwen


2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

Thanks so much, Moriah! I'll do it as soon as I can. ;)

<3,
Eldarwen

Taylor said...

That's so funny! I remember that your middle name was Gabrielle from the Father Daughter Retreat! It was Gabby's first name, and my middle name was her middle name! I'll definitely do this tag!

 
Designed by Lena