Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Birthday

Boy was I in for a surprise. I thought I was just going to get fabric for a skirt, but my Mom had other idea's. She surprised me by taking me to a tea room, then to a resale shop to find some skirts or jeans, then to Hobby Lobby to get fabric, and then to Wal-Mart to look for jeans. It was a very fun day. That evening we had my favorite dish Onion Chicken. After dinner I got ready to go to a woman's meeting at our church. My mom bought a cake and they all sang 'happy birthday' to me. It was a special day and I really enjoyed it! Sorry I haven't gotten the pics up yet I'll get them up soon!

3 comments:

Marian said...

Sounds fun!! =) Glad you had a good birthday. I love going to a tea house!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Happy late birthday!

Näna said...

Sounds like a great day!
Happy Birthday!
Nana

 
Designed by Lena