Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 29, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook

Today…
June 29,09

Outside my window…
A Setting Sun

I am thinking…
About God's amazing grace

I am thankful for…
My Family

I am wearing…
Capris and a shirt

I am reading…

A Young Woman's Walk with God

I am creating…
Nothing at the moment

One of my favorite things…

Riding a Horse

For education this week…
English

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …

Organization

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
Trust

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Humbleness

Scripture I am memorizing…

I'm not sure at the moment

I am praying for…
People

For the rest of the week…
School

A picture I’d like to share…

(I didn't take this pic)

To learn more about A Young Maiden's Daybook click HERE.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena