Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, June 1, 2009

A Young Maidens Daybook


Today…
June 1, 2009, bright and sunny!

Outside my window…
Our backyard and our dogs!

I am thinking…
Of this question!

I am thankful for…
My Mom who loves to cook with me!


I am wearing…
A skirt and shirt!

I am reading…

Matthew chapter three, The Fellowship of the Ring, The Horse and His Boy, and Beautiful Girlhood!

I am creating…
Nothing at the moment!

One of my favorite things…

Cooking with my Mom!

For education this week…
Biblical Worldview

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …

Sewing

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
Humbleness

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Femininity

Scripture I am memorizing…

Matthew 5:7-12

I am praying for…
Our friends!

For the rest of the week…
Help my Mom with our library!

A picture I’d like to share…

(I didn't take this pic.)

For more info on A Young Maidens Daybook click HERE

1 comment:

Hannah Marie said...

that's a very pretty rose. Hannon le for praying for Patch :)

 
Designed by Lena