Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm Back

Well, as the title said "I'm back"!!!!! The conference was fantastic! Well, I didn't really go to the actual conference, I worked for the children's program (CMT- Children's Ministries of Texas), but I did here Rick Perry (Gov. of Texas) , Voddie Baucham (Author of What he must be... if he wants to marry my daughter and other books), and Sally Clarkson (Host of Whole Hearted Mother Retreat) speak at THSC. Eruanna aksed what THSC stands for? it stands for Texas Home School Coalition. I was a teacher at CMT and I really enjoyed it. I had 16 children in my section and there were 750 approx. in all. (I know... WHOA!!!) It was fun, but lets just say I was really tired at the end of the day! :) I got some pics and will try to post them soon. Well, gotta run!

2 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

I'm glad you're back!

Unknown said...

Good! Wow you were probably busy! Thanks fro telling me what it meant!

 
Designed by Lena