Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Kemah Boardwalk

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I have lived in Texas all my life and never been to Kemah Boardwalk, a place similar to an amusement park! We live around 30 minutes away from Kemah and I have really been wanting to go. We are going tomorrow with some friends from our church. Here is as link to there website! Here are there rides! We are going to have a lot of fun! I will try to get some pics plus the Boardwalk Bullet!! YAY!

4 comments:

Sally said...

cool!

Michelle said...

HAVE FUN! I like going there sometimes but I haven't been since the hurricane....I'm curious as how they re-did everything......I'm sure it's really nice!

Calico Zak said...

Wait all your life never been outside of Texas like me?

Shelby said...

Oh my goodness! My family and I went too! We actually stayed at a hotel in Kemah and we were right across from the Boardwalk (we just came to Texas on a vacation), so we decided to go and check it out. That's so cool!

I've visited your blog a few times and I really love it!

~Shelby

 
Designed by Lena