Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook

Today…
August 25, 2009

Outside my window…
A beautiful morning

I am thinking…
About.... um.. I'm not really thinking! lol

I am thankful for…
school... I know, I know, you're probably thinking WHAT!

I am wearing…
Night cloths

I am reading…

Kingdom's Edge I think it's called... it's really good!

I am creating…
Nothing at the moment

One of my favorite things…

Picasa

For education this week…
History... Egypt and other subjects.

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …

Education

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
Don't be selfish

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Selfishness

Scripture I am memorizing…

????

I am praying for…
Family and Friends

For the rest of the week…
School and outside activities.. such as Choir! **yikes**

A picture I’d like to share…

(I didn't take this pic, but wouldn't that be fun to go through it?! ;D)

If you would like to learn more about A Young Maidens Daybook click HERE!

2 comments:

Eldarwen said...

I've been through one of those before and It was so much fun!

~Eldarwen Failariel~

Näna said...

This is a neat way to let us know whats going on with you. I LOVE your new background. Very cute. The header is just beautiful! Yes it would be fun to go through a maze like that. I think I'll have to add that to my list of things to do one day.
Nana

 
Designed by Lena