Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook

Today…
August 4 '09

Outside my window…
A hot morning

I am thinking…
Of school

I am thankful for…
Computers

I am wearing…
Night cloths

I am reading…

Do Hard Things

I am creating…
Baby shower gifts (hopefully)

One of my favorite things…

Vacations/trips

For education this week…
Math

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …

Preparing to go out of town

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Patience

Scripture I am memorizing…

I'm not sure at the moment

I am praying for…
Family

For the rest of the week…
School/THSC

A picture I’d like to share…

(I so... did not take this pic)

If you would like to learn more about A Young Maiden's Daybook click HERE.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena