Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 15, 2009

Tag your it!

Lindsay from Content in Christ has tagged anyone who wants to do a tag. I'll do the same!
~Favorite~
Color? Ever color except orange!

Candy? Peanut M&M's!


Main dish? That's a tough question, I'll have to say heavenly broiled fish

Dessert? Coffee ice cream

Drink? Tea

Veggie? Brocolli


~Do you?~

Go to Starbucks Coffee Shop? Yes, best place ever!!

Go to the mall a lot? No, not very often.

Talk on the phone everyday to someone who is not family? No.

Read your Bible everyday? Yes! Somtime's I forget! Sorry God!

Do lots of reading? Yep!

See your grandparents everyday? No.

Bake a lot? Yes, I love cooking and baking!

Clean your room everyday? Sorta.

Have to say you're sorry to someone everyday? Sometimes.

~A Certain Thing You Dislike Of Each Category~

Veggie? Squash

Color? Orange.

Drink? Carmel Frappe from Starbucks! Yum!

Animal? Spiders, Snakes, Alligators.

~Do You Have A~

Pet? Yes, Five! Including my fish. Lol! :)

Gift card at the moment? No.

Sewing machine? Yes.

Big mess under your bed? No.

Pack of gum in your bag or purse? No, gum is cancer causing.

Computer in your room? No, but hopefully soon!

~Have you ever~

Been on a plane? Yes, I love to fly!

Been out of state? Yes, just went to California, though I've been other places too.

Out of the country? No. lone star state of Texas, and in the U.S.A!!

Been in a eighteen wheeler? Yep! My dad owns four or five.

Been in a car accident? Yes, twice I think. Not Fun!

Read about a hundred and fifty page book in about and hour? If it's good, you bet a!

~Your Favorite Place to?~

Go shopping? Cato fashions!

Eat out? Cheaders, Olive Garden, Chinese Buffet, Etc.
Go visit? Relatives and friends.

Read a good book at? Well, barn, swing, tree, room!

~Random~

What color is your room? Pink

Do you share a room with anyone? No.

Have you ever gone swimming in a pond? I don't know.

How old are you? 13 going on 14

What year were you born? 1995

Are you related to anyone important or famous? George Bush I think!

Have you ever met a vice president? No.

Are you getting bored yet? Not Really.

What are you thinking? Food, Worldview, Tv, Summer!

Who will you tag next? Whoever wants the tag!

Know you know 45 more things about me! Alright your turn!!! :)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena