Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 22, 2009

A Tag

Elrania tagged me! Hannon Le, Elrania!


Do you play a sport, if so, what? Well, not on a team but I like playing soccer and volleyball.


What's your favorite TV show? Chopped, and AFV


How long have you been on blogger? A long time


How many pets do you have? One cat, Three dos, and a fish


What was the most comments you've gotten on a post? 12




Would you rather.........................

Be a princess or a pop star? Princess


Get a bunch or little birthday presents or one big one? Hmmm, I think I would take what was given,


Stay up late every night or go to bed on time every night? Depends on how busy the day was, but I prefer to stay up late.


Have zero pets or 100? Neither, I love pets though.

~Favorites~

Animal? Cat, Horse, Dog.


Movie? Lord of the Rings.


Book? Mara Daughter of the Nile, The Hobbit, and Bridge Called Hope.


Dessert? Anything chocolate, and anything coffee!


Thing to do on a hot day? Horseback riding and swim!


Summer beverage? Cucumber water.


Football team? Texans


Baseball team? Astros!!!


Basketball team? Rockets




~VS~
Lord of the Rings or Twilight? I have NEVER seen Twilight and I don't plan too. I think it's stupid! The Lord of the Rings!


Horses or cats? Too hard to say!


Books or movies? BOOKS!!


Hobbits or Elves? Hard one, I like both but I lean toward Elves a little more.


This one is silly, but horses or orcs? Horses of course.






~More Stuff~

What color is your room? Pink.

Do you have any posters/paintings in your room? Eiffel tower and flowers!


When is your birthday? September 2nd.


How many people from your school are into horses? One, I'm homeschooled and I have one three siblings, but two are married and gone.

Do people think you are strange because you love lord of the rings? Probably.


How many tags have you gotten? I haven't kept count, but a lot.

Ok, so who are you going to tag now?

Caleb

Alissa

Elvina

Zac

Joshua

Lyceria

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena