Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

200th post

I decided to do a tag that I made up for my 200th post! This is a tag that can only have one answer! So here it is...

How old are you?

13 soon to be 14

What's your favorite band?
Casting Crowns

What's your favorite song?
Amazing Grace

What's your favorite movie?
Ugh. This is a tough one! It would be between The Lord of the Rings and Pride and Prejudice. I think I'll have to go with The Lord of the Rings.

Favorite book?

Ugh, another tough one! This one would be among all the books in my profile, but since I have to pick one I'll have to go with Mara Daughter of the Nile.

What's your favorite main dish?
Onion Chicken

What's your favorite side dish?
Fried green tomato's

What's your favorite Drink?
Un-sweet Tea

What's your favorite Dessert?
Triple Chocolate Mocha Trifle

What's your favorite thing to do?
This is way tough! Um.... read.

What's your favorite animal?
Horse

What's your favorite subject in school?
Reading

What's your favorite thing to do in the Spring?
Play outside.

What's your favorite thing to do in the Summer?
Go to the beach.

What's your favorite thing to do in the Fall?
Eat Pumpkin Pie! ;)

What's your favorite thing to do in the Winter?
Pray that it's either cold or snowing on Christmas Day! ;D

What's your favorite thing to do with your family?
Play games!

What's your favorite thing to do with your friends?
Going to the beach!

What Foreign Country do you really want to go too?
France

What's your favorite scent?
An old book =D

What's your favorite store?
Joans

What's your favorite restaurant?
Pei Wei

What are you really afraid of?
Wasps

Approximately how many times do you get on the computer a day?
Oh.... um... around 5-15 I guess!






2 comments:

Hannah Marie said...

congrats on your 200th post!

Marissa Kayann said...

Congrats on your 200th post!
I like reading the tag!
I think I probably get on about 5-15 times a day too.
haha.

~Marissa

 
Designed by Lena