Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A Young Maiden's Daybook


I Completely forgot to do this Monday, so I will be doing it today. Sorry about that. ;)

Today…
July 14, 09

Outside my window…
A Beautiful Evening

I am thinking…
Of Painting

I am thankful for…
Paint

I am wearing…
Capris and a shirt

I am reading…

The Two Towers

I am creating…
One Stroke Painting

One of my favorite things…

Painting

For education this week…
Nothing. (we're taking a week off of school)

A keeper at home skill I am using/learning …

Cooking

A spiritual lesson I’m learning…
Self-control

A godly character trait I plan to work on…
Patience

Scripture I am memorizing…

I'm not sure at the moment

I am praying for…
Troops

For the rest of the week…
???

A picture I’d like to share…

(The pic above is a pic of me when my family and I went camping!)

If you want to learn more about A Young Maiden's Daybook click HERE

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena